Sunday 13 September 2009

A Spoonful of Sugar sketch card + others

Hi all

I have made this card as part of a friendship swap (I hope she isn't peeking in here...)

Once again I am entering into a few challenges (not that I have ever won any LOL!!)

The sketch I followed is A Spoonful of Sugar (challenge 68), it was a really nice sketch to work with.
ABC challenge which this week is "D is for Die cuts" and as I have used my nesties and punched flowers I am good to go!!
Stamp Something is asking for a creation using your favourite embellishment.... well thats easy Prima flowers are my fave, oh wait the nesties are too and and and....

I have taken a couple of piccies if the inside of the card too, thanks for looking.









Papers are MME Roam
Flowers Prima and the patterned ones are punched, brads are Basic Grey.
Stamps are Sarah Kay (Spring Blossom), bird and branch are Hero Arts (Hello Birdie) - coloured in with Pro Markers and distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.
Nestabilities Labels 1

8 comments:

  1. fabulous

    thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - fabulous colour and papers! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah thanks for joining in the blog hop for PFP today, if you leave the sentence in the comments box, we will see it but can not show it because people may cheat then :)
    But don't worry you will be added into the prize draw :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is so beatuiful stunning colour combo just adore it love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, thanks for joining my blog and putting my candy logo on here. Great to meet someone new.
    Just a quick reminder that you need to add a comment to my candy post to be in with a chance of winning as the fairest way to pick the winner is to use the random.org picker. The only way I can do that is by using the number of comments.
    Sorry if this is a bit technical for Monday morning!
    Your cards are fab by the way-really gorgeous colours.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet.. I love what you have done on your card.. and the colors are perfect.. great job.. hugs
    www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely and gd luck for the DT call!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!