Wednesday 2 September 2009

Eid Card

Hi all

It has been a while since I got chance to make a card :-( but I am onto making my Eid cards at the moment - left it late really as Eid is on 21st September... better get cracking!

Here is one I have made, for the shape I used the "Rocking the Kasbah" template from Craft Stamper magazine, the medallion stamp is from Basic Grey, used a border stamp stamped in gold, the card stock has a "linen" texture and I swiped Distress ink over it, the Eid Mubarak sentiment I wrote using an embossing pen and heat embossed in bronze.









4 comments:

  1. love this great design and very effective to love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow hun theseare lovely .thankyou for playing in my daily candy and thanks for offering to donate for this great cause if you email(addy on blog) me will send u the address to send to
    thanks hug judex .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - beauttiful colour! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent card, it's really hard to find inspiration for eid cards-impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!