I have put together this tutorial showing how I made the Christmas Wreath for the Creative Craft World Christmas Countdown.
You will need:
Die cut leaves
Flower die cutter
1. Draw round a large and medium dinner plate onto the cardboard and cut out. Paint the ring with acrylic paint, I used an off white.
2. Colour your acetate using alcohol inks, I used Cranberry, Ginger and gold. I then over stamped using a text stamp using Stazon.
4. With your heat tool you need to heat up the acetate flowers until they start to go pliable, before they cool down you can mould them into the shape you want either with your hand or tweezers. I found the easiest way was to spear the flower on my pointy tool when heating them up!
5. Die cut some leaves, I used Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves, I cut some out of card and some out of acetate. Heat and mould the acetate leaves in the same way as the flowers. The card leaves I over stamped using a crackle background and then embossed using the Big Shot.
6. Attach ribbon for a hanger and a decorative bow. Add adhesive (I used Modge podge) to the ring and adhere the card leaves.
7. Adhere the acetate flowers and leaves using Glossy Accents.
Another close up of one of the flowers and leaves