Wednesday 26 January 2011

Pay it forward

There are a few blogs I visit when I get the chance to and Neil's is one of those, his blog has the most amazing and inspirational creations. I hopped over this evening and he had posted about "Pay it Forward".

Basically there are some simple rules to follow; to join in I promise to post something handmade/homemade sometime in 2011 to the first five people who comment on this post, you in turn post this onto your blog and make the same commitment to 5 people who post on your blog post. What a great way of having a reason to make something specifically for someone else.... plus it will help keep that pile of creations in check, if you are anything like me you will have stacks of stuff made for challenges and nowhere to send them lol!

Once you have commented and re posted this on your blog, email me on sarahanisah@gmail.com with your blog link and snail mail address so I know where to send what I make to you sometime in 2011

1 comment:

  1. Oooh are teamies ok to play ?

    Off to post this fabby idea on my blog !!

    Hope all is ok with you hunny, not seen you about.

    Choccy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!