Saturday 26 September 2009

Sketch card

Hi all

Here is a card I made for a sketch challenge over on Trimcraft - BUT I was too late to enter it hahaha just typical of my week that! Anyway, loved using the sketch anyway and needed to make a card for my next door neighbour who has just had a knee op.

I am entering it into other challenges (which I hope I am not too late for)

C.R.A.F.T blog is no backing paper, thought this would be harder than it actually was, just made me think a bit harder!

7 comments:

  1. A lovely card, I like the eyelets. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah, this is so lovely, your colour choice is fantastic, I just love these muted and calm colours. Thank you for joining in the fun at C.R.A.F.T. this week, good luck in the draw.
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sarah, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colour combo and the emboosing on your card !!!


    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge !!

    Peggy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Sarah - thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Fantastic colours and details.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge & good luck!
    Magda :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, great embossing. Thanks for taking part in the CRAFT challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!