Monday 18 October 2010

Pink and Brown challenge at Incy Wincy

Hi all

Well we will be on our way to Duinrell later on today and I for one can't wait to spend loads of quality time with my lovely family! We should have had this holiday at the end of July/beginning of August but after Zaid got knocked over we had to postpone it, so it is well and truly long overdue lol!

This week over on Incy Wincy we have a FAB colour combo, in fact one of my many favourites - pink and brown!




We have a great sponsor this week Di's Digi Downloads and the lucky winner of this weeks challenge will get to choose 5 images! I have had a browse through the store and there are some real cute images!



I have coloured the image using Promarkers (for a change lol), papers are by Paper Cellar, ribbon and brad type things (can't remember what they are called haha) are from my stash.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sarah,hope you and the family are ok,have a great holiday.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card sarah .. thats a colour combo i really like.
    Have a great holiday - thats an ordrer!
    Did you notice i used my new stamp yesterday lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Sarah, love the colours, they make me think of yummy ice cream. Have a super wonderful holiday Hun, you certainly deserve it (((hugs)))
    Warmest wishes Anita..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah I love this colour combo I even have ribbon to match this colour but never used it yet so may join in if I find the time lol. Your image is soooo cute & is coloured brilliantly.
    Hope you have a fabbaroony time hun you all deserve it. Take care

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Hope you and your family have a great holiday. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah this is so cute what a great layout :D

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful little notlet Sarah, the colour combo looks fab and the image is very cute. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!