Monday 11 October 2010

Faux it up on Incy Wincy

Hi all

Not had a good week at all as my PC has a virus, even with a virus killer which is updated regularly boohoo! I am having to use my kids PC at the moment but I don't have any of the programs on here which I use for photo editing etc! Hopefully my husband can salvage my files!!

This week over on Incy Wincy we have a fab theme of "Faux it up", it can be faux anything, metal, stitching, buttons, the world is your oyster really!

I have used faux stitching on my card, this super cute image is "moon" from Aspire to Thrive Children's charity

We are bring sponsored this week by Aspire to Thrive Children's Charity.



I have coloured the image in using promarkers, papers are Nana's Nursery. White "stitching" was using a Inkssentials white pen.

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Sarah.Hope you get your virus sorted soon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Hun, hope so much you are virus free soon...missing you..xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your hubbie will save the day lol... petty little card , love that background DP
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just gorgoues hun hope you get things,sorted soon hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you manage to make such neat stitching with a pen? Delightful card - lovely image.
    Great to see you on Saturday - I was worn out by the time I bumped into you so apologies if I was a bit subdued.
    Sorry to hear about the computer - hope it soon is back up and running for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!