Just a quick post as Mr Blogger keeps messing about and keeps giving me the Service Unavailable 503 sign... he might as well be pulling his tongue out and saying nah nah nah!!!
Anyway, today is a brand new challenge over on Creative Craft World and as the title suggests it is a colour challenge to use black, white and silver.
We have 2 amazing new sponsors this week The Crafty Pad & Little Claire's
I have made an "Art Deco" card for my DT sample as I love the classic look using the Lilac Lemon stamp from Crafts and Me. The image was coloured in Promarkers, flowers got the glamour dust treatment. The silver roses are from Jazzlins Designs. Matted and layered using silver and black cardstock.
Here are the challenge rules:
1. Post on blog must be titled 'Lou's Monochrome Challenge'
2. Link to the post and not your general blog
3. Link back to CCW challenge blog within your post
4. Leave a comment on our challenge post after entering
5. Your entry can be entered into 5 other challenges, any entered into more will be ineligible.
6. Only enter new projects please
ONLY people who have followed all these rules will be eligible to win.