Monday 23 August 2010

Buttons and Bows at Incy Wincy

Hi all

This weeks challenge over on Incy Wincy Designs is "Buttons and Bows". We have a FAB sponsor, Robyns Fetish Designs, who is offering the winner 3 images from their store.



All the design team got to work with some of the gorgeous and cute images, have a look at the challenge blog for more inspiration! I chose to use the "A little bird told me" image which I coloured with promarkers. Papers are a combination of Papermania and MME, ribbon and button from my stash. The ribbon started off as white so I coloured it with Colrbox pigment ink in Chianti, got in a right mess doing it too LOL, really inky fingers... again!

2 comments:

  1. ooh what a sweetie .. even though it is a BIRD!!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, he is cute. Love the stamp you have used (or is it paper?)as your background. The little flower button is a perfect touch on the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!