As you may have gathered from my heading I am not at all 'appy!! One minute my camera was perfectly OK, merrily letting me snap my altered frame from all angles, trying with the flash, without the flash, zooming in, zooming out, with that little tulip thingy icon on (macro) and the next minute it is throwing a right wobbler!! First of all it was screaming at me the memory card needs formatting, well I was a bit peeved as this would mean losing all the photos I had just taken - BUT I could live with that. So I went along with it's suggestion to format and next thing the lights are flashing (on the camera not that house or paparazzi haha - yes I am in Bolton, yes I live around the corner from Mr Rooney's "business acquaintance" but I am not that desperate to earn £1200 a night... well, hmmm thinking of all the crafting stuff I could get lol) anyhow, I digress, the camera then starts shouting (well not literally) that it can't read the memory card!!! I have made sure it isn't locked, blown on it, rubbed it, shouted, screamed and swore at it but it still won't work arrrgggghhhhh!!!! Will borrow my Mothers camera in the morning and try and take another shot in daylight as the grunge rose looks really dark on this picture!
Soooo for now there is an even more rubbish photo than normal of my little altered frame.
First of all I used alcohol inks for the backgrounds (thanks Ei for the nudge in getting out from their dark hiding place lol) and then using Stazon stamped various PaperArtsy Hot picks stamps (1004). The texture on the frame was not made with any super crafty stuff, I don't own any gesso, ferro or terra so I erm used pollyfilla it is probably;y some heinous crime against crafting but needs must!! I tried making an impression using a deeply etched stamp but all I ended up with was a gunky stamp and having to apply more polllyfilla to the frame, as it was a day of improvising I got a dessert fork and dragged the prongs through the plaster to add texture. Once it had dried I sponged distress inks over it and then sprayed some Crafty Notions Kingfisherlicious spray over it.
The flower at the top is another PaperArtsy stamp (HPXT02) stamped again onto an alcohol inked background. The moth is from the (HP1004) plate and I blinged it up with some Suze Weinbergs Bedazzles (but you can't see it in the photo), watch/clock parts are a recent eBay purchase. Rose at the bottom is Grungepaper again stamped with PaperArtsy flowers and die cut, I sprayed more of the Kingfisherlicious onto the flower and added some more Bedazzles using glossy accents.
Think that's about it for now, will try and get some more decent photos tomorrow, will have to ask my colleague if she can work out whats wrong with poorly camera (she is a photographer on her days off). I am entering this into the following challenges:
CraftyCardmakers - Use alcohol inks
Sir Stampalot - Distressed (both me and the frame are distressed lol)
The Artistic Stamper - Sing a Rainbow
***Edited***: Here are a couple of new photos but not sure if they are much better really!