Wednesday 6 January 2010

I won some candy!!!

Hi all

Kids are still off school and I have not been able to get into work today and probably the same tomorrow as both schools are closed again!!! I got a text from my kids primary school to say they are not opening til Monday... roll on Monday haha! My 14 year old son pointed out today they have had the equivalent of half the summer holidays off with the Christmas holiday and the extra week courtesy of the snow... groan... I love em really but just want to get back to a normal routine now!!

Anyway some good news, I won some fab blog candy (Dovecraft Craft Paper Pack) from the daily giveaway over at Donnas Den. She is still generously giving away daily candy so go and check out her blog.

1 comment:

  1. oh congratulations hunny on your win have fun with it hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!