Sunday 7 June 2009

Whiff of Joy card for sketch challenge

I was SUPPOSED to be working on a baby girl paper bag album for my sisters friend, BUT... started getting the urge to use the WOJ stamps, you know how it is, you sit at the crafting table, surrounded by all your lovely stash and something amongst it all catches your eye which you simply MUST use LOL!!!

So... here is what I made using the new Whiff of Joy Summer collection stamps. I (kind of) followed Lee-Anns (from http://www.trimcraft.co.uk/) sketch for the layout. To make a change from using flowers I used the strawberry stamps which came with the stamp set, coloured them in using brush markers then put 3 layers of clear embossing powder on them. I think they look quite effective! Funnily enough I am allergic to "real" strawberries though.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely card, i love the woj stamps, your blog is great,
    sandra xxx (trimmie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card i love everything about it ,good luck in the challenge xx(trimmie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, like the papers you have used :)
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!