Saturday 20 June 2009

Fathers Day card

Here is the card I made for my Dad for Fathers day, he loves fly fishing so this will really appeal to him (I hope). I had wanted the stamps happen its only a game (frustrated golfer) stamp for his card but it was either out of stock everywhere or REALLY pricey for something I would probably only use once.

Anyway the stamp I used is "Best Fishes" by Sugar nellie, the papers were free with a card making magazine, I used Bazzil cardstock and embossed it with the swirls cuttlebug folder.



I decorated the inside with the same free fishes paper and frames 1 nestabilities distressed with Tim Holtz distressing ink in frayed burlap. I have started decorating the inside and find this is a great way of using up all those scrap bits of offcuts!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your cards are lovely bet Dad loved this one!
    LIZ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!