Sunday 7 March 2010

Sunshine Award

Hi all

I received this lovely Sunshine Award from my lovely blogging friend Lisa Jane over at Mess 2 Magic. She is truly 1 sweet lady who reminds me of a ray of sunshine!



I would like to share this award with some of my blogging buddies whose comments really boost me:

Anita
Tracy
Jude who not only is a lovely and generous person but constantly raises money for Alzheimers charity
Cheryl
Maxine
Andrea
Anesha

And of course share it back with Lisa Jane ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Sarah, it's a real pleasure to come and see all your wondeful creations.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sarah hun bless your heart its always a pleasure to see what you have created and always love the way you style and layout your cards,hopefully will post it on my blog asap hun hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sarah ,i do love popping by to see ya .Thanks for thinking of me
    love n hugs jude:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for this lovely award. Will try and pass it on soon. Thanks again. Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, Sarah, you are SUCH a sweetheart, thank YOU sooo very much for this lovely award, how kind of you. I love popping in here to see your beautiful work and its always a pleasure to have a visit from you on my blog, you leave the kindest, warmest of comments....you are like a little ray of Sunshine yourself. XXxxx warmest wishes Anita..xxxxx
    I plan to send this onto some special people too, hopefully this evening....thanks again Hun...xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!