Wednesday 5 August 2009

The Crafty Pad sketch challenge card

Hi all

Here is my entry for the sketch challenge on The Crafty Pad following the sketch I posted about on 2nd August. I have turned the sketch and instead of adding a separate snetiment have put it on my stamped image (hope this is OK as she was a little bit too tall for the sentiment to go underneath!) The stamp is from WOJ (coloured in using my new promarkers and using Bristol Board which is the only card I have used so far which doesn't bleed at all), papers are DCWV Floral prints, lace I won in a recent sketch challenge from Tracey AKA Lalkygirl as is the flower, brads from stash!




Thanks as alway for looking and for any wonderful comments which I may receive... I truly do appreciate them!

Sarah x

9 comments:

  1. Wow your card is gorgeous, such fabulous detail and I love the image!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah thanks for joining in with TheCrafty Pad challenge and good luck in the draw. :) Have you entered Roz's blog candy too?
    Your card is beautiful - really lovely soft colouring. :)


    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is beautiul love the soft colurs you have used love cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Sarah good luck in challenge ,i have some blog candy for grabs pop over check it out more than welcome to enter
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Lovely colouring. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for joining us this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah
    This is so beautiful and the colouring is fabulous. Love the layout too.
    Thank you so much for becoming a follower - I will leave you a mention in my sidebar.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This came out great. I often will turn my sentiments sideways! I don't think there is anything wrong with that at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Sarah. i lov eyour take on teh sketch.
    Thanks so much for entering the Crafty Pad Challenge and my blog candy challenge. i wish you luck
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!