Monday, 6 April 2009

Paperbag Album

Hi all

Well I am quite chuffed with myself, over on Trimcraft forum Jude arranged a New Year Swap of a paperbag album on the theme of "Friendship".

Well having never even seen one before I undertook the mammoth task of decorating 10 pages (including the front and back cover). I was late finishing the album missing the deadline by nearly 2 weeks... luckily my swap partner LavenderCards had a lot of patience with me!

Here is a matching card I made using a Penny Black stamped image from Katherine at LavenderCards.



Here is the front cover:
It was a lot of work to complete the album with hidden pockets, tags and surprises!



I used Bazill Bling, papers are mainly DCWV Floral Prints, Papermania Amethyst and loads of different stamped images including Whiff of Joy, Magnolia Tilda, hÄnglar & stÄnglar, prima flowers and lots of embellishments from my stash!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice pages!
    we like your blogging style and we want to advertise your blog.
    If you want us to link your blog in our site,
    put us in your blogroll, write in a mail :

    1. your site/blog address;
    2. a representative image of your blog (if you have one);
    3. a detailed description of your site.

    we would be honored to advertise your blog on our blog!
    anyway my friend, keep on with your great work!


    I.L.Y.S. staff
    "I link your site"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely paper bag album and card. Lots of hard work has gone into that.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous card~ I love the lacy look of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!