Monday 24 January 2011

Winter Wonderland


Hi all

No it is not another Christmas challenge over on Incy Wincy this week, instead it is "Winter Wonderland",. Now, here in the North West England it is still like a winter not so wonderland with fog, ice and frost over the last week so it is not too hard for me to think of winter... however, some of my poor DT teamies have really struggled imagining winter as they are suffering with sweltering temperatures of 100 degree's... do I sound jealous?? Well, that's because I am!!

We are being sponsored this week by Robyns Fetish who are very generously offering the winner 2 digis!!!

For my card I used the "My Mittens" digi, coloured in using Promarkers and then decoupaged using 3d foam pads. The papers are by Paper Cellar (Wedding collection) and the twine is from my stash, punched border is Martha Stewart doily punch.



7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the use of the twine! Have a great week. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute card Sarah,
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats just so cute
    take care for now and have a great week
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i just LOVE that card Sarah, what lovely colours and those mittens are soooo cute. Love it..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah - can't find your addie - we seem to have lost touch - would love to get in touch with you again. Hope all is well.

    Hugs
    Neet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhooi,,
    This card is very beautiful, nice and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!