Thursday 11 February 2010

C.R.A.F.T DT pocket card

Hi all

This is my second week of being GDT over at C.R.A.F.T challenge blog... can't believe it has been 2 weeks alread but they say time flies when you are having fun!!!

This week it is digi colouring and I have used the super cute Bertie Butterfly which Andrea sent me... how cute is he??

I have made this pocket card and tag as a little gift for my Mum and enclosed a Debenhams gift card, I have coloured Bertie butterfly in water colours. The papers are MME Pretty Please Spring Papers and I am just loving these at the moment. I have used the Martha Stewart doily border punch and nesties. The flowers are made using 2 different sized punches and the gorgeous ribbon I received in a swap.

Once again my photographic skills or rather the lack of them have made each photo come out looking a different colour even though I took them all in the same light and have messed around adjusting the Brightness and contrast... oh well!!







I am also entering this into the following challenges:

Quixotic Challenges - Tag it (to include a tag somewhere on your creation)

10 comments:

  1. I love thatd esign, and i also love those papers. The little Butterfly is so cute and you have coloured him so well.
    I hope you are having a great day - pop over to my blog to see what good news i received this morning! I am really happy , and the sun is shining!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super gift Sarah and in such lovely colours too. Love that cute little image you have used.
    Warmest wishes Anita..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Project Sarah - fab choice of colours and papers! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card. I hope you enjoyed working with our Bertie Butterfly Digital Stamp!!
    Hugs
    Wendy
    Digital Delights by Louby Loo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, u create beautiful cards!! I am loving this one, the colors are so pretty & who can resist that cute butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sarah, what a fabulous project! I love those scrummy colours and that tag is really special! Wanna send it to me?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sarah, Bertie Butterfly is lovely, I love the papers you've used too.

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable!! Love all the texture and cute image!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Quixotic Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE!!!

    I love the MS punch too and the color you have choosen is so adorable...love this cute Butterfly Images...

    I am new fans of your nice Blog...I am your follower now...

    Hugs,

    MONIKA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I really appreciate it!